Akko learns that Diana is leaving Luna Nova to become the head of the Cavendish family. Refusing to accept Diana simply leaving despite their past differences, Akko decides to head straight to the Cavendish estate herself to try and change Diana's mind. During her journey, she comes across Andrew and his father, who have been invited to the Cavendish mansion, and once there, Diana's maid explains to Akko how Diana must become the family head to keep the Cavendish family falling into ruin under her aunt, Daryl. At a dinner party that night, Daryl attempts to sell off Cavendish heirlooms to the Hanbridges, including a tapestry of Diana's ancestor and one of the Nine Olde Witches, Beatrix, which formerly belonged to Diana's late mother. Angered, Diana states her clear intention to go through with her ascension and protect the family heritage from Daryl's greed.
Order of appearances
- Like Akko when she is transformed into Diana by the magic mirror in "What You Will", Diana's right eyebrow twitches slightly, in this case when she is angry at hearing her family belittle Akko.
- This episode reveals that Diana has the premium "A Believing Heart is Your Magic" Shiny Chariot card that Akko was never able to collect, but desperately wanted.
- Thus it confirms long-held suspicions that Diana is secretly a Shiny Chariot fan.
- This episode takes place in January, along with "Intelligence and Sensibility", "Wagandea", and "Chariot and Croix", as stated in the chronicles book.
- For more images related to Cavendish (episode), see the file category: Category:Episode 19.
- ↑ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/265265778230689793/354307531914608650/IMG_20170904_124940318.jpg